20 Primrose Street, EC2 | Up to 25,685 Sq Ft Offices Available to let
Forming part of the Broadgate Estate, this iconic 35 storey landmark tower designed by Skidmore, Owings & MerrillL has a triple height reception leading to premium office space
- -High quality existing fit out
- -Fan coil air conditioning
- -Raised floor – 150mm void
- -Floor to ceiling – 2.75m
- -Metal tile suspended ceilings
- -Full height glazing
- -Window blinds
- -24 Hour security
- -Triple height reception
- -10 Double decker lifts
- -2 Goods lifts
- -Dual 11kVA power supply
- -Loading bay
- -Bicycle parking
- -BREEAM Excellent
The building is 5 minutes walk from Liverpool Street and Moorgate stations, Spitalfields Market and Broadgate Circle are only moments away
Both floors benefit from a high quality existing fit out along with fantastic panoramic views
|Level||Sq M||Sq Ft|
Strictly through joint sole letting agents:
T: 020 7861 1304
T: 020 7861 1316
T: 020 7399 5862
T: 020 7399 5219
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Knight Frank LLP and Jones Lang LaSalle in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Knight Frank LLP or Jones Lang LaSalle has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.